Good Night Massage

Good Night Massage

You’ll bring a shiny smile on your lover’s face by sending a cute goodnight text to him/her. Sweet goodnight love messages will no doubt put a smile on their face before they drift off to sleep. It is guaranteed that you will ignite your  love and affection towards each other with goodnight message.You’ll bring a shiny smile on your lover’s face by sending a cute goodnight text to him/her. Sweet goodnight love messages will no doubt put a smile on their face before they drift off to sleep. It is guaranteed that you will ignite your  love and affection towards each other with goodnight message.


Best Good Night wishes:-

In sleep, we must be apart, my love, but rest assured for I will dream of you till we meet again. Goodnight, my darling. Wishing you a sweet night with peaceful sleep and tender dreams.

With good night love message, wishing you the sweetest dreams as you drift off to sleep. Good night my love!

There are a lot of days which have passed and yet there are many to come. Among all those days I will not let this night go by without telling you that I love you and may all your dreams come true. Goodnight my love.

Good night my darling and sleep tight because you will have a hard day tomorrow. Remember that I am always with you, even if I am not with you physically, but in the mind permanently. Sweet dreams my love.

Boyfriends and lovers will come and go, but our bond will forever radiantly shine. Goodnight.


I know you are exhausted but it’s a long night. So, you’ll have plenty of time to sleep and to dream. Good night my friend. Have a sound sleep!

There are so many stars in the sky tonight & I was wondering which one is you. Because my friend, you are a true star! Good night!

Laughs, smiles, cries, frowns, fights and pranks — I’d have missed all of life’s best emotions if it weren’t for a bestie like you. Goodnight.

I won’t click selfies for the next 24 hours. Not because it’ll be dull but because they’ll be without a best friend like you.

Greetings aboard Sweet Dreams Airlines. You are the pilot of your flight to any destination in the world. Goodnight.

The only reason I have the sweetest of dreams is that I look forward to spending the next day with awesome friends like you. Goodnight.

Just same how the sky looks at night, our understanding adds a sense of humor and glamour to my daily life.
I know I take you for granted now and then even though you are my best friend, but being alone each night reminds me of how valuable you are to me.

Close your eyes and think of me, buddy! Tomorrow is going to be so much fun, so you better fall asleep as soon as possible. I will wait for you on the other side of this starry,starry night. Have the best sleep ever! 

I have no idea how your dreams are made, but I would like to think that I can appear in one of them tonight. I’m sure we will have a lot of laughs as we always do. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you a very good night, buddy. Sleep well.


Did you notice how quite the night is? It freaks me out sometimes. But I know that in the morning we will see each other again, and that makes me feel so much better. Take a rest, buddy. Good night. 

You are so far away again! It breaks my heart to know that we can’t see each other right now. But I still want to wish you a very calm and peaceful night; may your sleep be full of beautiful dreams. 

You can’t even imagine how much I miss you! I hope that I will see you in my dreams, and you will see me in yours and we can hang out at least somewhere. But for now, have the best night, fella. 

I know it’s not true, but my heart still believes that the moon shines for just me and U. Good night.

Good night, to the guy who makes my days bright. Sweet dreams, to the guy whose love makes me burst out at the seams. Hugs and kisses, to the guy who makes my life seem like a bed of roses. I love you.

The painful nightmares of losing you give me a sleepless night. But it’s all worth it when you hug me and call me yours. Gd Nt.

I don’t mind having even the scariest nightmares, as long as I am woken up by you. Good night.

We come with nothing and go with nothing. But one great thing we achieve is a little remembrance in someones mind & small place in someones heart. Good night!


If u ever feel lonely, look to the sky… Always know that I’m somewhere beneath that sky wishing all the best for you. Good night… sweet dreams!

Hey there, just dropped by to say hello. Hope that you had a wonderful day! Good Night!No matter how bad the nightmares were if you wake me up from them. Good Night.

I couldn’t fall asleep unless I told you how much I miss you – love you and goodnight!U are the sweetest thing, and I love U. Good Night. Sweet Dreams.

Today has been a non-stop, hectic, crazy day, and I wish I had gotten time to see you… so I’m thinking about U before I fall asleep. Goodnight, sleep tight!I’ve got you and only you in my heart. sweet dreams.

All I wanted from God was You, and you are mine now. So, I don’t want anything from God now. Love you baby, Gud Nght!

We are together for a very long time now, and I just wanna let you know that I love you more than ever now. Good Night my love.

Popular posts from this blog

Good Morning massage